Wednesday, 5 October 2011

The Goonies cross stitch - finished with pattern

I finally got around finishing it! I only added the skulls because there was so much empty space... I still feel like there is something missing, but I consider it finished!


back side

And now on to the patterns! I used the title screen of the NES game to make it.

Here is the logo (also from the NES game). It's quite big, that's why I did not use it.

This is the smaller logo that I used on the towel. I free-styled's not perfect, but it was my first :p

I know it's very simple, but it's one of my first cross-stitches. It's the first one where I bothered to use some kind of technique so that it will look good on the back, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment