Sunday 20 November 2011

Videogame ATC - "A" - Assassins Creed & Alundra

Since they arrived I can post them now ^^

It's so hard to guess what kind of video games a person likes if it isn't clearly stated. I mean...Mario or Tetris everyone knows, many only play sports games and a FPS of their choice, some only play new stuff others only old stuff.



Since I didn't really know I chose first Assassins Creed because it's really popular. I don't own a X-Box 360 or a PS3 so I never played it. I wanted to try out something different for the ATC and I kinda like how it turned out even though it lacks contrast and is quite boring.
I did an extra ATC to include a game I actually played. Alundra was one of the earlier PSOne games. An old-style action RPG with a nice atmosphere. The ATC didn't turn out so nice though...I dunno >_<;

No comments:

Post a Comment