Tuesday 23 August 2011

Romancing SaGa ATCs

I love the SaGa Videogame series, but it sadly doesn't get much love )= At the moment I'm playing the first one on the Super NES (Romancing Saga Minstrel Song on the PS2 is the remake. Since I don't have a modded PS2 and it wasn't released in Europe I never played it and don't own it though.)



At the beginning of the game you can choose from 8 main characters and explore the world as you please. Aisha (the red haired one) is my favourite. The blonde girl is a fire magician named Miriam (or Myriam)(she looks comepletely diffrent in the remake!). She is not one of the main charactes but I always recruit her ^^















I did those ATCs just for fun (and I figured there won't be any SaGa swapy now or in the futire :p )



Even if you don't like the games, the character design and illustrations by Tomomi Kobayashi are simply gorgeous *-* ( No way I can come even close!)

No comments:

Post a Comment