Thursday 9 June 2011

Mini-Amigurumi

Done with a 0.6mm hook and normal sewing yarn.

I saw tiny amigurumi at etsy and was completely awed by them. I had to try them out, too! There are also practical for me because I have tons and tons of sewing thread and nearly no crotched yarn. I love cheap!








Kitty! I wish I used different yarn...it was the first one of the bunch I did and I used thicker, more stiff yarn because it was easier to deal with.


Chick without the egg shell.


And the owl. The eyes and the feet were the hardest part >->



My newest one is this little turtle. I think he turned out very cute :3





Right now I'm doing some bunnies and want to finish another turtle next.
But I'm so very slow...I can't crotchet at all if I'm not in the mood.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a pattern you would share with us? I would love to make these for my collection!

    ReplyDelete